Once you’ve made a decision about the casino you want to play at, (keeping in mind things like reliability and fairness of the casino), it is now time to think about online payment methods in order to be able to make your first deposit. There is a whole range of online payment methods, from which you can choose.
Table of Contents
- 1 Online casinos that accept PayPal
- 2 Deposit with Paysafecard in the online casino
- 3 Online casino payments with ClickandBuy
- 4 Click2Pay Online casino payments
- 5 Online payments with Skrill
- 6 Casino payments with Neteller
- 7 Casino payments with credit cards
Online casinos that accept PayPal
Founded in 1999, PayPal is the largest and most trusted online payment and transaction method available today. You just have to love the convenience PayPal offers. You can use it to buy all sorts of things online, pay services and bills, or even donate money to one of your favorite online communities. Do you know what else you can do with PayPal? You can make deposits to your online casino! At the moment there are almost no online casinos that accept PayPal as a payment method. PayPal took a three-year “break” from doing business with online casinos, so you may have to wait a little longer until this payment company is available again at all online casinos.
PayPal online casinos
We at Online-casino-jackpot.net want to help you find online casinos that already accept PayPal. Our personal favorites include the following online casinos:
- The 888 Casino is one of the few online casinos that literally offers almost everything the player wants, including PayPal as a payment method. The great promotions that reward players for their activity, a full range of table games, limits to suit every player and budget, and a friendly 24/7 customer service that takes care of their customers! Players who would like to use PayPal to deposit funds no longer need to search for it – 888 Casino offers it. With a massive selection of slots, including the new superhero slots, you’ll feel right at home there in no time.
- Bwin Casino – Bwin offers all of its new players an automatic 100% first deposit bonus of up to € 250, and if you like Las Vegas style table games and like to place your bets, then this website is your new home for players. The games from Bwin can be downloaded or played as a Flash version in the browser. In contrast to other websites on the market, this provider offers the latest trend in casino gaming: mobile phone downloads. Players at Bwin can use it to play anywhere, anytime. With PayPal, the preferred option to top up their gaming account at Bwin, it is made child’s play for players. Combine the convenience with the excellent customer service staff, the new and constantly improved bonuses and challenging tournaments; then you will certainly not want to switch to another online casino as a player.
- 21 Nova Casino – Whether you are looking for a PayPal casino that offers slots or a PayPal casino that offers roulette; at 21 Nova Casino there are all known casino games. The casino is fully licensed in Gibraltar and 100% safe for its players. Powered by software from Playtech, this casino offers a wide range of different slots and table games, and even live dealers in casino games such as blackjack or craps. 21 Nova Casino is available in over a dozen different languages, offers multiple currencies for deposit and withdrawal options, and the casino software itself can either be downloaded and installed or used as a flash version in the browser. The casino has over 150 different casino games to choose from, including free or demo games, as well as real money games. The payments are made quickly and if you have any questions or problems with the software, you can contact the 24/7 customer service via the secure hotline, email, and live chat.
- William Hill online casino – gamblers who want to top up their game account with the help of a PayPal account at William Hill can rest assured that everything is done quickly and securely. This site is licensed by the Government of Gibraltar and has years of experience in the world of sports betting. William Hill Casino offers its players fantastic bonuses and benefits, an attractive VIP loyalty program, and exciting casino entertainment. Regardless of whether you prefer blackjack, roulette or slots as a player; here, too, this site offers everything a player’s heart desires.
Deposit with Paysafecard in the online casino
A Paysafecard is a so-called prepaid card; so it is already “loaded” with a certain amount of money. Paysafe cards are available in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Paying for or making transactions with this card is the best private method at an online casino. In total there are already over 280,000 shops or service providers in Europe where you can purchase the Paysafe card; including gas stations, tobacco shops, kiosks, electronics stores, and e-Internet shops. A PIN number comes with every card so that you can use it to pay securely at online casinos and other shops or service providers.
If the transaction you make is less than the value of this card, the remaining amount can be used for further transactions. The PaysafeCard has an integrated digital security code that only allows the owner of the card to access and pay with it.
What countries support the Paysafecard payment feature?
The Paysafecard payment method is currently available in the following countries:
|Georgia||Greece||New Zealand||Kuwait||Saudi Arabia||–|
Using and paying with Paysafecard is essentially free. However, the following fees may apply:
- Maintenance fee: from the 7th month a monthly service fee of GBP 3 is deducted from the remaining balance of the PIN.
- Conversion fee: Paysafecard charges a fee for transactions involving conversion into foreign currency. The Paysafecard currency converter lets you instantly see the current exchange rate. To convert, simply enter the desired amount and select the currencies.
- Redemption fee: a refund entails a fee of GBP 6. This is deducted from the refunded amount. This fee applies to each refund.
- My Paysafecard maintenance fee: from the 13th month a monthly fee of GBP 5 is deducted from my Paysafecard account if the customer has not had any Paysafecard transactions in the last 12 months.
If you decide to pay more than you might still have on the Paysafe card, you can pay the remaining amount with a credit card. Paysafe card pins can also be purchased online if you don’t feel like running to the nearest kiosk.
To use a PaysafeCard at an online casino, all you have to do is click on the PaysafeCard logo (if available) and enter the deposit amount and the 16-digit PIN. The latter is either on the card or on the receipt of your Paysafe card purchase.
BAWAG Bank issues the Paysafe card as a legal means of payment in Austria, while Commerzbank AG does this in Germany. A perfect system for Europeans who want to keep their private data to themselves when paying.
Since the PaysafeCard is a cash card, you can use it like cash. Unfortunately, there are no withdrawal options. If you win at an online casino, you must use the online casino’s available payout options so that you can transfer the amount of the winnings to your regular bank account, among other things.
How can I make a deposit into the casino account with the PaysafeCard?
Download and install the casino software of your preferred online casino and open a gaming or casino account. Then click on the deposit option for paying with the PaysafeCard. Now you can make an instant deposit and start playing right away.
- Easy to use
- Available for purchases and payments across Europe and also online
- Multiple Paysafe cards can be purchased
- Convenient and secure
- No personal information or credit card details are required for purchase
- No software or hardware is required
Online casino payments with ClickandBuy
ClickandBuy was the first to be put into operation by Firstgate Internet AG, a company in Cologne, in 1999 as a system for the distribution and accounting of financial resources via the Internet. ClickandBuy is licensed by the British Financial Supervisory Authority to conduct electronic financial transactions as e-money and is also registered.
ClickandBuy is an e-wallet service that allows its members to open an account free of charge to which money can be transferred via current account, credit card, or money telegram. ClickandBuy accounts are very easy to open and allow quick money transactions to and from your online casino account.
Advantages of using ClickandBuy in online casinos:
- Opening a ClickandBuy account is free
- If you pay with ClickandBuy, you only need your user name; No further credit card or bank information is required.
- Excellent customer service.
Disadvantages of using ClickandBuy in online casinos:
- If you use a credit card to deposit into your ClickandBuy account, a fee of 3.9% of the transfer amount will be charged
Click2Pay Online casino payments
Click2Pay is an e-wallet service like NETeller and Moneybookers. Click2Pay is a simple and secure payment solution that allows you to transfer funds and make online payments in real-time. Click2Pay allows its members to open a free account and transfer amounts of money from their current account, credit card, or via money telegram. A Click2Pay account is easy to open and allows you to quickly transfer funds to and from your online casino account.
Advantages of using Click2Pay in online casinos:
- Immediate transfer of funds to your online casino account
- Payouts from online casinos to your Click2Pay account usually only take one day
- Deposits to your online casino account from your Click2Pay account are free of charge
- Withdrawals from an online casino account to your Click2Pay account are free of charge
- The statements or statements of a Click2Pay account are anonymous in such a way that you can tell that a transaction has been made, but not by which person
- Good customer service with a toll-free telephone hotline
Disadvantages when using Click2Pay in online casinos:
- If you make deposits into your Click2Pay account with a credit card, a fee of 3% of the transaction
Online payments with Skrill
Skrill is a so-called e-wallet service or electronic wallet, such as Neteller and Click2Pay. Skrill (initially as Moneybookers) has been around since 2001 and is a public company listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Skrill allows its customers to open a free account and transfer amounts of money from their current accounts, credit cards, or via money telegram. As soon as you have opened a Skrill account online and transferred amounts to it via a money telegram or credit card, you can then easily make deposits into your online casino account.
Advantages of using Skrill in online casinos:
- You do not need to disclose every financial transaction, such as with credit cards, and for this reason, it ensures more security
- All transactions are confirmed via email
- Opening a Skrill account is free
- Receiving money via Skrill is free of charge
Disadvantages when using Skrill in online casinos:
- Skrill requires a transfer fee of a maximum of 0.5% to 1% of the transfer amount
- Additional fees are due for the exchange rate of different currencies
Casino payments with Neteller
Neteller is one of the largest online payment providers in the world with more than 250 million members in 160 different countries. Neteller has existed since 1999 and is traded on the London Stock Exchange and regulated by the UK Financial Regulator; a guarantee of absolute safety and reliability.
Neteller is also a so-called e-wallet service provider. You can open a free account on Neteller.com and then transfer funds from your checking account, credit card, or via money telegram to your new Neteller account. Neteller accounts are easy to open and allow you to make deposits and withdrawals quickly to and from your online casino account without having to provide your credit card information every time.
The big advantage of using Neteller instead of a credit card is that your winnings can be transferred directly and very quickly to your Neteller account. You then have the option to order a check from Neteller or you can order a Neteller cash card and withdraw your winnings at any ATM.
Advantages of using Neteller in online casinos:
- Opening a Neteller account is free
- Simple and immediate payment via credit card or online banking
- Payments can be made via bank transfer (waiting time is approx. 2-5 working days)
- Withdrawals can be made via Neteller (Waiting time is approx. 2-5 working days)
- Security: You don’t need to give your credit card details every time you make a deposit
- Excellent customer service
- A loyalty program in which you can earn so-called NETpoints with every purchase or transaction.
Disadvantages of using Neteller in online casinos:
- A processing fee of 1.5% to 1%, 75% of the transaction amount is due for payments via credit card or GiroPay
- A processing fee of € 7 is due for each payout
- Payouts can take up to 5 days to appear on your Neteller account
Casino payments with credit cards
It is possible to make a deposit in an online casino using a credit card such as Visa or Mastercard. The fact is that almost all major credit cards are accepted by online casinos. Nevertheless, it can happen that you cannot pay with an American Express card at some online casinos. At all online casinos rated by Casinoschule.com you will find that a money transfer with credit card is fully integrated in the casinos in question and runs smoothly.
A serious disadvantage of credit cards in online casinos is that they are not particularly suitable for withdrawing winnings. So if you want to cash out your winnings, you have to ask the online casino for a check.
Most online casino websites offer you the option to deposit in various local currencies. This will avoid an additional casino exchange fee of up to 3%. In most cases, the online casinos automatically convert to US $ using the current exchange rate, as the industry uses US dollars as the standard currency.
Advantages of using credit cards in online casinos:
- Simple and immediate
- Very secure
- No additional fees when paying by credit card
- Free credit for a fixed period (generally up to 2 months)
Disadvantages of using credit cards in online casinos:
- Withdrawal options are difficult or nonexistent